- The Bachelor Recap and Power Rankings: Week 4
- The Bachelor Recap and Power Rankings: Week Two
- The Bachelor Recap and Power Rankings: Week One
- What Would This NFL Player Be If He Wasn’t in the NFL? The Hot New Game That’s Sweeping the Apartment I Live In.
- The Bachelorette Recap and Power Rankings: Finale
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×02 “A Day’s Work” wp.me/p12c78-42s9DC 9 months ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×01 “Time Zones” wp.me/p12c78-42s9Ca 9 months ago
- Top 20 Rap Songs of 2013 So Far wp.me/p12c78-42s9y3 1 year ago
- Mad Men Recap While Sober As A Chair "The Quality of Mercy" 06x12 wp.me/p12c78-42s9xs 1 year ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk "A Tale of Two Cities" 06x10 wp.me/p12c78-42s9wL 1 year ago
Category Archives: Advice
Jason Russell’s Kony 2012 video, which aimed to focus the world’s attention on Joseph Kony, a Ugandan guerrilla leader and his horrific actions, has raised awareness of another topic as well: slacktivism. While Russell’s role in creating the video and … Continue reading
Everyone is trying to win their NCAA bracket pool but do you know what the odds of that are? It’s one in however-many-people-entered, which, mathematically speaking, is one in three.
I have a dirty secret to tell you, everyone hates your taste in music.
Readers, I have some sobering news for those of you going without alcohol for 40 days: Lent is upon us. I hope you got in your fair share of mild revelry at your local bar, because the next 6 weeks … Continue reading
Last year, I wrote about Valentine’s Day not being the complete worst. This year, I will tell you how to destroy it. I’m so punk rock. Basically the Avril Lavigne of the Internet. Anal Sex
Being one of the few people in the civilized world without an advanced gaming system, I miss out on a lot of the social aspects of video games, such as inviting people over to wiggle around in front of an … Continue reading
They say that everyone should wait tables at one time in their lives. Of course, “they” are usually current or former waiters, who believe that people should have to serve food to the general public in order to gain empathy … Continue reading