- What Would This NFL Player Be If He Wasn’t in the NFL? The Hot New Game That’s Sweeping the Apartment I Live In.
- The Bachelorette Recap and Power Rankings: Finale
- The Bachelorette Recap and Power Rankings: Week 9
- The Bachelorette Recap and Power Rankings: Week 8
- The Bachelorette Recap and Power Rankings: Week 7
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×02 “A Day’s Work” wp.me/p12c78-42s9DC 8 months ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×01 “Time Zones” wp.me/p12c78-42s9Ca 8 months ago
- Top 20 Rap Songs of 2013 So Far wp.me/p12c78-42s9y3 1 year ago
- Mad Men Recap While Sober As A Chair "The Quality of Mercy" 06x12 wp.me/p12c78-42s9xs 1 year ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk "A Tale of Two Cities" 06x10 wp.me/p12c78-42s9wL 1 year ago
Tag Archives: gay marriage
Five Things Gay Marriage Is Not (Alternate Title: I cannot believe we’re still having this conversation)
Seriously? Seriously? Seriously. Today, a day in 2013, when we have 3D printers and Higgs boson particles and our phones are basically computers, people are still suggesting that allowing gay adults to marry each other will lead to polygamy, pedophilia … Continue reading
News was made today, and you slept or worked through most if it. Here’s what happened while you didn’t.